OREO Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Pie
Looking for the best dessert for your dinner party? Try this delicious cheesecake complete with chocolate sandwich cookie crust and swirls of sweet dulce de leche.
Prep time30 min
Total time3hr 30min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 26 OREO Cookies, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup dulce de leche, divided
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Crush 12 cookies finely; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Stand 13 of the remaining cookies around edge of pie plate, pressing cookies gently into crust to secure. Reserve remaining cookie for garnish.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Slowly beat in milk until blended. Add flour and cinnamon; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. (Do not overmix.) Pour into crust. Drizzle with dulce de leche; use small spatula to swirl into cheesecake batter.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until center of pie is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Top with whipped topping. Garnish with reserved cookie.
- Size Wise
Balance out your choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a piece of this delicious cheesecake.
If the dulce de leche is too thick to easily drizzle, stir a small amount of water, 1/2 tsp. at a time, into dulce de leche until slightly thinned. Then, use as directed.
- Special Extra
Drizzle pie with additional dulce de leche before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 26g|
|Saturated fat 14g|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 40g|
|Added sugars 37g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||2 %DV|