OREO Dirt Cup Ghouls
A winning Halloween dessert is easy with these not so scary dirt cup parfaits that are a fun chocolate cookie and pudding dessert. Kids will love them!
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 13 OREO Cookies, divided
- 24 mini candy button eyes
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- ½ tsp. green food coloring
- 6 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks, cut in half
- Chop 1 cookie finely, then coarsely chop 8 of the remaining cookies. Reserve both for later use.
- Cut remaining cookies in half with serrated knife. Dip backs of 2 candy button eyes into melted chocolate; place on each cookie half.
- Beat pudding mix, milk and food coloring with whisk 2 min.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. pudding into each of 8 (3-oz.) shot glasses. Top with coarsely chopped cookies; cover with layers of remaining pudding and finely crushed cookies.
- Insert gummy candy piece into top of each dessert; top with decorated cookie half.
Prepare using Halloween OREO Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 28g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|