OREO Crispy Treat Pops
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 18 servings.
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) marshmallows
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- 16 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- ¼ cup multi-colored sprinkles
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec.
- Add cereal and chopped cookies; mix well. Press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray. Cool completely.
- Cut into 18 bars. Insert lollipop stick into one short end of each. Dip ends in chocolate; top with sprinkles. Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.
Substitute 2 oz. melted white chocolate for 2 oz. of the semi-sweet chocolate. Dip ends of 9 bars in melted semi-sweet chocolate, then dip ends of remaining bars in melted white chocolate. Top with sprinkles.
- Special Extra
Add a festive look to each by tying a colorful ribbon around lollipop stick.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 21g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|