OREO Crispy Pinwheels
If you love crispy rice cereal treats, you'll love this version with a swirl of chopped OREO Cookies through the treats. They're a fun dessert for kids or adults!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 14 servings.
- 16 OREO Cookies, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) miniature marshmallows, divided
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Chop 8 cookies. Microwave 1 Tbsp. butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add 3 cups marshmallows; toss until evenly coated. Microwave 1 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 30 sec. Add cereal and chopped cookies; mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Chop remaining cookies finely. Microwave remaining butter in same large microwaveable bowl 45 sec. or until melted. Add remaining marshmallows; toss until evenly coated. Microwave 1 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 30 sec.; spread immediately over cereal mixture in pan. Top with finely chopped cookies; press gently into marshmallow layer to secure.
- Use foil handles to remove cereal mixture from pan. Roll cereal mixture up, starting at one long side. Cool completely. Cut roll-up into 14 slices to serve.
- Special Extra
Drizzle tops of cut slices with 2 oz. melted white chocolate; let stand until firm.
- Great for School Parties
Add a festive look by wrapping each roll-up slice in plastic wrap and tying closed with a colorful ribbon.
- How to Store
Store cut slices in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|