OREO "Creme" Dip
This quick and easy creamy cookie dip just takes 4 ingredients and 10 minutes prep. After that, just refrigerate an hour or until you're ready for dessert.
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 28 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 3 cookies each.
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) white chocolate instant pudding
- 1½ cups milk
- OREO Cookies
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min.
- Chop 8 cookies. Add 3/4 cup chopped cookies to pudding along with the whipped topping; mix well. Reserve remaining chopped cookies for later use.
- Refrigerate pudding mixture 1 hour or until chilled.
- Spoon pudding mixture into serving dish; sprinkle reserved chopped cookies around edge of pudding.
- Serve with additional cookies for dipping.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with OREO Thins in addition to regular OREO Cookies for dipping.
- Special Extra
Decorate with sprinkles the color(s) of your favorite sports team.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Added sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|