OREO Cream Pie
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 36 OREO Cookies, divided
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Crush 24 cookies finely; mix with butter. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Chop remaining cookies. Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in whipped topping and chopped cookies; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
Prepare using Reduced Fat OREO Cookies and frozen lite whipped topping.
- Make it Easy
To easily serve pie, dip bottom of pie plate in hot water for 30 sec. before cutting to serve.
For a holiday look, prepare using white chocolate instant pudding mix and Holiday OREO Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 36g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|