OREO Cookie Ball Footballs
No matter which team is leading, everybody wins with these delicious, easy to make cookies.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 48 servings
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp. white decorating icing
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) football shapes. Freeze 10 min. Dip in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Use icing to draw laces on footballs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Size Wise
Football fans will cheer for these charming cookie balls with their built-in portion control.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|