OREO Cheesecake-Banana Split Bites
Make a dessert your friends will remember for your next pool party! These bite size banana splits won't melt - and the delicious flavors will be a hit!
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 18 servings.
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 18 OREO Cookies
- 1 large banana, cut diagonally into 18 slices
- 4 tsp. chocolate syrup
- 2 tsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- 18 maraschino cherries
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Stir in whipped topping. Spoon into pastry bag fitted with star tip.
- Place cookies in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet; top with bananas.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture onto bananas; top with remaining ingredients.
- Make Ahead
The cream cheese mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 1 week before using as directed.
Substitute strawberry or caramel syrup for the chocolate syrup.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and frozen light whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|