OREO Celebration Cookie Ball Pops
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 48 servings.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- ½ cup multi-colored sprinkles, divided
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate (6 oz.), melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Insert lollipop stick into center of each ball. Dip 24 balls in semi-sweet chocolate; top with half the sprinkles. Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Repeat with remaining balls, white chocolate and remaining sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Since this recipe makes 48 cookie pops, it's the perfect dessert to serve at your next family gathering.
To prevent the balls from having flat tops, fill a medium bowl with dried beans, then stand the freshly dipped pops in the bowl before refrigerating as directed.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 1g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|