OREO Candy Cane Bark
Prep time10 min
Total time2hr 10min
ServingsMakes 1-1/2 lb. or 18 servings
- 15 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped, divided
- ¼ cup crushed candy canes (about 3 small), divided
- 18 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. chopped cookies and 1 tsp. crushed candy for later use. Add remaining chopped cookies and crushed candy to melted chocolate; mix well.
- Spread chocolate mixture onto parchment-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved ingredients.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Break into pieces. Keep refrigerated.
- Size Wise
Homemade bark is the perfect treat to share with friends, or to present as a gift during the holidays.
OREO-Cranberry Bark: Substitute 1/2 cup dried cranberries for the crushed candy canes, and 18 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate for the white chocolate. Use to prepare recipe as directed, reserving 2 Tbsp. chopped cookies and 2 tsp. cranberries to sprinkle over top of bark. Drizzle with 1 oz. melted white baking chocolate. Refrigerate as directed. OREO-Pistachio Bark: Substitute 1/2 cup chopped pistachios for the crushed candy canes. Use to prepare recipe as directed, reserving 2 Tbsp. chopped cookies and 2 tsp. nuts to sprinkle over top of bark. Refrigerate as directed.
- OREO-Peanut Butter Bark
What You Need: 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter; 6 oz. white baking chocolate, melted; 10 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped; and 8 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted. Add peanut butter to white chocolate; mix well. Stir half the chopped cookies into each of the melted chocolates. Drop spoonfuls of chocolate mixtures alternately onto parchment-covered baking sheet; swirl gently with knife. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Break into pieces. Makes 14 servings.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|