OREO Bunny Cookie Balls
Prep time50 min
Total time2hr 10min
ServingsMakes 48 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 16 large marshmallows
- ¼ cup pink colored sugar
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 48 pink heart-shaped candies(about 2 Tbsp.)
- 96 mini candybutton eyes (about 2 Tbsp.)
- food-safe marker
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate 20 min.
- Cut each marshmallow into 6 lengthwise pieces using clean kitchen shears sprayed with cooking spray. Press cut sides in sugar.
- Dip balls, 1 at a time, in melted chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball; return to baking sheet. Immediately press 2 marshmallow pieces into chocolate on top of each ball for the bunny’s ears. Add decorations to resemble photo.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- Size Wise
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
Keep the cookie balls refrigerated until ready to dip in the melted chocolate. Then, dip in small batches for best results.
Prepare using 16 oz. vanilla candy wafers or confectionary coating in place of white baking chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|