OREO Bumblebee Cookie Balls
Prep time40 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 48 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 24 Mini Golden OREO Bite Size Cookies
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- few drops yellow food coloring
- 96 mini candybutton eyes (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate(6 oz.), melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 48 (1-inch) oval-shaped balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate 20 min.
- Meanwhile, separate mini cookies; discard cream. Cut each cookie in half with serrated knife.
- Tint white chocolate with food coloring. Dip balls, 1 at a time, in colored chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball. Return to baking sheet. Immediately add candy button eyes.
- Spoon semi-sweet chocolate into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe stripes across backs of balls to resemble photo. Add cookie pieces for wings.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- Size Wise
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
Keep the cookie balls refrigerated until ready to dip in the melted chocolate. Then, dip in small batches for best results.
- How to Attach Wings to Bumblebees
Use small amount of remaining melted semi-sweet chocolate to attach wings to cookie balls.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|