OREO Brownie "Pops"
Substitute your favorite color candy coating wafers and/or sprinkles to make these kid friendly brownies on a stick fit the theme of your next celebration.
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 45min
ServingsMakes 32 servings, 1 brownie pop each.
- 20 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 pkg. (18.3 to 19.5 oz.) fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. multi-colored star-shaped sprinkles (red, white and blue)
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Chop 12 cookies coarsely. Prepare brownie batter in large bowl as directed on package; stir in chopped cookies. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake as directed on brownie package; cool completely.
- Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan; cut into 32 bars. Cut small rounded piece off both corners from one short end of each bar to resemble frozen ice pop as shown in photo. Discard brownie trimmings or reserve for snacking or another use.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Melt white chocolate as directed on package. Dip one end of 1 wooden pop stick into melted chocolate, then insert dipped end into untrimmed short end of brownie pop. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with additional pop sticks and remaining brownie pops. Freeze 10 min. Meanwhile, finely chop remaining cookies.
- Coat front and sides of brownie pops with melted chocolate as shown in photo; decorate with sprinkles and finely chopped cookies. Refrigerate 15 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- How to Store
Store brownie pops in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 8 hours. Or for longer storage, refrigerate up to 3 days before serving.
Prepare using semi-sweet baking chocolate; and/or red, white and blue nonpareils or sprinkles.
- Fun Variation
Coat brownie pops in pink, white and/or brown candy coating wafers and/or other multi-colored sprinkles or nonpareils.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Added sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|