OREO Birthday Ice Cream Pie
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 20 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 container (1-1/2 qt.) cookies and cream ice cream (6 cups), softened
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 tsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- Chop 6 cookies; reserve for later use. Cover bottom of 9-inch pie plate with remaining cookies.
- Spoon ice cream into pie plate.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Sprinkle reserved chopped cookies around edge of pie just before serving. Top with whipped topping and sprinkles.
What better way to celebrate a birthday than with an ice cream pie worthy of any special occasion?
- Make Ahead
This frosty pie can be stored, tightly covered, in freezer up to 1 week before topping with the chopped cookies, whipped topping and sprinkles as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 27g|
|Added sugars 21g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|