OREO Berry Milk Shake
Decorating the glasses with chopped cookies and patriotic sprinkles adds an All American feel to these cold and creamy chocolate and berry milk shakes.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 5 servings, about 1 cup each.
- 8 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles (red, white and blue), divided
- 4 cups strawberries, divided
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream, softened slightly
- ⅔ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Cut 3 cookies crosswise in half. Reserve 5 cookie halves for later use; finely chop remaining cookie half along with the remaining whole cookies.
- Combine 2 Tbsp. chopped cookies and half of the sprinkles in small shallow dish.
- Brush rims of 5 (8-oz.) glasses with melted chocolate; dip, one at a time, into chopped cookie mixture, turning to evenly coat each rim with cookie mixture.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm. Meanwhile, reserve 5 strawberries for garnish; slice remaining strawberries.
- Blend milk, ice cream and sliced strawberries in blender until smooth. Add remaining cookie crumbs; pulse just until blended.
- Pour milk shake into prepared glasses; top with whipped topping, reserved cookie halves, reserved whole strawberries and remaining sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of ice cream or low-fat frozen yogurt.
- Special Extra
Prepare using Team USA OREO Cookies.
- Serving Suggestion
Substitute 5 (8-oz.) jars for the glasses.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 4g|
|Total sugars 34g|
|Added sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||80 %DV|
|Vitamin D||6 %DV|