OREO Berries & Creme Squares
Looking for a make ahead dessert? This delicious no bake white chocolate cheesecake is topped with fresh fruit and has a chocolate cookie crust.
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 30min
ServingsMakes 20 servings.
- 26 OREO Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup EACH blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Chop 4 cookies; reserve for later use.
- Crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well.
- Add whipped cream; stir with whisk just until blended. Spread over crust.
- Top with berries and reserved chopped cookies; press gently into dessert to secure.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares.
- Snack Mindfully
Minimize distractions when eating to give each bite your full attention so you are savoring the flavor and not eating mindlessly.
- For Easier Cutting
For cleaner edges, freeze the prepared dessert 30 min. after refrigerating it as directed. Use a sharp thin-bladed knife to cut the dessert into squares, carefully wiping the blade clean with a damp paper towel after each cut.
This cool dessert can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Added sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|