OREO Beach Balls
What summer party isn't more fun with beach balls? Chocolate cookie balls are coated in white chocolate and decorated with colored sugar for this bite size treat.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 40min
ServingsMakes 48 servings.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp. EACH blue, red and yellow cookie icing (See Note.)
- 48 white confetti sprinkles (about 1 tsp.)
- 1 tsp. EACH blue, red and yellow colored sugar
- decorating icing
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow wax paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Use small paintbrush or wooden toothpick to decorate balls with icing to resemble beach balls as shown in photo. Top each ball with 1 confetti sprinkle, then sprinkle lightly with colored sugar matching the icing color.
- Size Wise
Looking for a sweet treat but don't want to overindulge? These delicious cookie balls are the perfect way to help you keep tabs on portions.
- Food Facts
Look for cookie icing, typically sold in 6- to 8-oz. squeezable pouches with tip attached, near the cake mix section of your supermarket, or in the cake/cookie decorating section of your local craft store. Squeeze each color icing into separate small bowl; stir until icing is smooth before using as directed. If you are unable to find cookie icing, you can instead use cake decorating icing.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Added sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|