OREO Baseball Dessert
We guarantee you'll score one for the home team with our easy pudding-and-cookie dessert. Red licorice makes easy seams on this big-league-worthy ball.
Prep time15 min
Total time24hr 15min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 1/2 cup each.
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 35 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 piece red string licorice(36 inch)
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened.
- Line 8-inch round pan with plastic wrap. Arrange 14 cookies on bottom of pan, cutting to fit if necessary; cover with 1 cup pudding. Repeat layers. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Uncover dessert. Invert onto serving plate; remove plastic wrap. Frost dessert with whipped topping. Cut remaining cookies in half; arrange around edge of dessert. Cut licorice into 2 (8-inch) pieces and 20 (1-inch) pieces. Use licorice to decorate top of dessert to resemble a baseball.
- How to Line Pan with Plastic Wrap
To easily line pan with plastic wrap, first spray pan lightly with cooking spray. The plastic wrap with stick to pan instead of moving around when layering the dessert.
- How to Easily Cut Cookies in Half
To easily cut OREO Cookies in half, refrigerate them first for about 15 min. Then, use a serrated knife to cut in half.
Prepare using vanilla instant pudding mix.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 27g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|