OREO Banana Cream Squares
Banana cream pie lovers will adore this no bake version with a chocolate crust. And the layers of chocolate, banana cream and whipped topping easily feed a crowd!
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 20min
ServingsMakes 25 servings.
- 28 OREO Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) banana cream instant pudding mix
- 1¼ cups milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 banana
- 2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles (red, white and blue)
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Cut 7 cookies into quarters. Reserve 25 cookie quarters for later use. Crush remaining cookie quarters along with the 21 remaining whole cookies; place in medium bowl. Add butter; mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat Neufchatel cheese in medium bowl with whisk until creamy. Add pudding mix and milk; beat 2 min. (Mixture will be thick.) Spread onto crust; cover with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan; cut into 25 squares. Cut banana into thin slices. Top dessert squares with reserved cookie pieces, banana slices and sprinkles.
Prepare using your favorite color of sprinkles.
- Food Facts
Slice the banana just before placing on top of the dessert squares to serve to prevent them from turning brown.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|