OREO-Apple Snack Stacks
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. zest and 2 Tbsp. juice from 1 orange, divided
- 6 OREO Cookies, chopped
- 4 small apples
- 4 pretzel sticks
- 8 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- Mix cream cheese, honey and zest in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in chopped cookies. Core apples. Cut each crosswise into 4 rings; brush cut sides with orange juice. Discard any remaining juice.
- Pat apple slices dry with paper towels; spread with cream cheese mixture. Restack slices for each apple. Insert pretzel into top of each for stem.
- Garnish with fruit snacks. Cut horizontally in half to serve.
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
- Serving Suggestion
Garnish each plate with an additional worm-shaped chewy fruit snack.
Prepare using 2 medium apples. Cut each apple into 4 pieces to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|