Orange, Turkey & Cheese RITZwich
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 48 RITZ Crackers
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 6 slices (0.75 oz. each) deli-style smoked turkey, each cut into 4 pieces
- 4 oz. smoked fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 24 slices
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spread 24 crackers with marmalade; place on baking sheet.
- Top with turkey and cheese.
- Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Cover with remaining crackers to make 24 sandwiches.
Prepare using 4 mozzarella cheese slices, cutting each slice into 6 pieces before using as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Added sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|