Orange Dream Squares
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 52 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 qt. (4 cups) orange sherbet, softened
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 8 slices orange jelly fruit slice candy, halved
- Line 9-inch square pan with plastic wrap, with ends of wrap extending over sides. Crush 36 wafers; mix with sugar and butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread sherbet evenly over crust; cover with whipped topping.
- Freeze 4 hours. Use plastic wrap handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares to serve. Top each square with a whole wafer and piece of jelly candy.
Omit whole wafer and gummy candy garnish. Instead, top each dessert square with an orange jelly bean or drained canned mandarin orange just before serving.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of sherbet.
This frosty dessert can be frozen up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 24g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|