One Bowl Cookie-Stuffed Brownies
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 4 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- ¾ cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups chopped NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour until blended.
- Stir in 1 cup chopped cookies and peanuts; spread onto bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting to serve.
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Prepare as directed, using NILLA Wafers and chopped almonds, CHIPS AHOY! Cookies and chopped pecans, or OREO Cookies and raisins.