On-the-Go Fruit 'n Cheese Dippers
Looking for a fun snack that's easy to take on the go? This creamy mixture of fruit and nuts to dip with crackers is the best addition to a lunch box or snack.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- ¾ cup whipped cream cheese spread
- 3 Tbsp. shredded carrots
- 3 Tbsp. drained crushed pineapple
- 3 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 4 tsp. chopped roasted almonds
- Pack 16 WHEAT THINS in each of 8 resealable plastic bags. Store at room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese spread and carrots until blended; spoon into 8 (2-oz.) snack containers.
- Top with pineapple, cranberries and nuts; cover with lids.
- Refrigerate until ready to pack 1 container in a lunch bag along with a bag of WHEAT THINS before heading out the door.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with baby carrots in addition to the WHEAT THINS.
Substitute sunflower kernels or pumpkin seed kernels for the almonds.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|