Old-Fashioned Ice Box Dessert
Ripe fruit and toasted coconut top this iconic graham-cracker-and-creamy-pudding dessert for a fresh take on a classic. And it's just as delicious now as it always was.
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 15 servings.
- 7½ HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (15 squares)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 4 kiwis, chopped
- ⅓ cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Cover bottom of 13x9-inch pan with grahams.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended after each addition. Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 min. Gently stir in half the whipped topping; spread over grahams. Cover with remaining whipped topping and fruit.
- Refrigerate several hours. Top with coconut just before serving.
- How to Toast Coconut
Spread coconut evenly into thin layer on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 7 to 12 min. or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||45 %DV|