Oh-So-Easy Cheese Log
Prep time15 min
Total time2hr 15min
ServingsMakes 1-1/2 cups cheese spread, or 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 5 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Italian-style three cheese blend
- 1 pkt. (1 oz.) dry onion soup mix
- 2 Tbsp. light sour cream
- ⅔ cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- RITZ Crackers
- Mix first 4 ingredients until blended.
- Shape into log; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Unwrap log. Roll log in nuts until evenly coated on all sides. Firmly press nuts into log to secure.
- Serve with crackers.
Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion, but be mindful of portion size so you don't overdo it on calories.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with seedless grapes in addition to the RITZ Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|