Oatmeal Cookie Dessert Pizza
Celebrate a birthday or special occasion with this fun and easy cookie cake. Mix OREO Cookies into oatmeal cookie mix for a delicious dessert!
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 12 OREO Cookies
- 1 pkg. (17.5 oz.) oatmeal cookie mix
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Separate cookie halves; scrape cream filling into small microwaveable bowl. Reserve for later use. Chop cookie halves.
- Prepare oatmeal cookie mix as directed on package; spread onto bottom of 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with chopped cookies.
- Bake 20 to 22 min. or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Microwave cream filling on HIGH 30 to 45 sec. or until melted, stirring every 15 sec. Drizzle over pizza.
Prepare using sugar cookie mix.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|