Nutty OREO Ice Cream Bars
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
ServingsMakes 18 servings.
- 20 OREO Cookies, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- ½ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- ⅓ cup lightly salted peanuts, chopped
- Combine cookie pieces and butter until well blended. Press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan.
- Spread ice cream carefully over crust; drizzle with ice cream topping. Cover with whipped topping and nuts.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Make it Easy
For easier serving and cleanup, line empty pan with foil or plastic wrap, with ends extending over sides of pan. Use to prepare dessert as directed. When ready to serve, use foil handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting into bars.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of ice cream.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with a cup of hot brewed coffee.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|