Nutty NILLA Mallow Bites
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 8 doz. or 24 servings, 4 squares each.
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (10-1/2-oz.) miniature marshmallows (about 6 cups)
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) NILLA Wafers, coarsely crushed (about 5 cups)
- 1 cup cashews, chopped
- ½ cup dried cherries
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 45 sec.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan; cool. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan; cut into 1-inch squares.
Prepare using your favorite nut and dried cranberries.
These bite-size treats make perfect gifts for family and friends. Place in paper candy cups or mini cupcake liners, then pack in a holiday gift box for a one-of-a-kind gift.
- Serving Suggestion
These sweet treats can also be cut into 2-inch squares to yield 24 servings, 1 square each.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|