NUTTER BUTTER Tropical Sundae
Feel like you are relaxing on the islands when you enjoy this delicious coconut ice cream covered in peanut butter cookie pieces and caramel sauce,
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- 2 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- 2 Tbsp. salted caramel topping
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper slice
- ½ tsp. lime juice
- ½ cup coconut ice cream
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Cut 1 cookie crosswise in half. Reserve 1 cookie half for garnish. Chop whole cookie and remaining cookie half.
- Combine caramel topping, jalapeño slice and lime juice in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 sec. or until heated through; stir. Cool 2 min.
- Place half the chopped cookies in ice cream sundae dish; top with ice cream, caramel topping mixture and remaining chopped cookies.
- Garnish with cherry and reserved cookie half.
- Size Wise
Enjoy a serving of this rich-and-indulgent treat on special occasions.
- For a Spicier Sundae
For more heat, chop the jalapeño pepper slice before using (with the seeds) as directed. Or, prepare using 2 jalapeño pepper slices.
- Special Extra
Serve with a lime wedge or slice to squeeze over sundae.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 21g|
|Saturated fat 11g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 56g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|