NUTTER BUTTER S'mores Bars
These bars will be your favorite summertime dessert. Peanut butter cookies are topped with milk chocolate candy bars and marshmallow for the best s'mores ever!
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 16 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 6 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 oz. each), divided
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Chop 4 cookies coarsely; reserve for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 min. or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, chop 1/2 of 1 candy bar; reserve for later use.
- Arrange remaining candy bars over crust, breaking as necessary to fit. Immediately top with small spoonfuls of marshmallow creme.
- Bake 6 to 8 min. or until marshmallow creme is melted. If necessary, spread marshmallow creme to completely cover chocolate layer underneath.
- Top with reserved chopped cookies and chopped candy bar; press gently into marshmallow creme with back of spoon. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars.
Make sure the dessert is chilled as directed in recipe before cutting into bars.
- How to Store
Store any leftover bars in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 2 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|