NUTTER BUTTER Santas
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape)
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) white baking chocolate, melted
- 2 Tbsp. red colored sugar
- 24 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- decorations: 12 each small red and white hard candies
- Dip both ends of each cookie in chocolate, leaving a 1-inch section in center uncoated. Place on waxed paper-covered tray. Sprinkle sugar over one end of each cookie for Santa's hat.
- Use remaining white chocolate to attach to each cookie: 2 chocolate chips for Santa's eyes, 1 white candy for pom pom of hat and red candy for nose.
- Let stand 20 min. or until chocolate is firm.
Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 3 weeks.
- Easy Microwave Melting of Chocolate
Microwave 1 oz. chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH (100%) for 1 min., stirring after 30 sec. or until chocolate is almost melted. (The chocolate will retain its shape.) Stir 1 min. or until chocolate is completely melted. Add 10 sec. for each additional oz. of chocolate, stirring every 30 sec.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|