NUTTER BUTTER Referees
Need a fun, no bake dessert for the big game party? These peanut butter sandwich cookies are decorated like referees and are perfect for a tailgate!
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cookie each.
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape)
- ¼ cup chocolate spread
- 3 oz. white candy coating wafers, melted
- 2 oz. black candy coating wafers, melted
- 24 mini candy button eyes (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 Tbsp. black sprinkles
- Separate cookie halves, leaving cream filling on 1 half of each cookie. Spread plain cookie halves with chocolate spread, then reassemble cookies.
- Cover baking sheet with waxed paper. Dip cookies halfway into white candy coating; place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Spoon black candy coating into small resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Repeat in separate bag with remaining white candy coating. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of each bag.
- Draw stripes on tops of cookies with black candy coating as shown in photo. Use white candy coating to attach 2 candy eyes to top of each cookie. Decorate cookies with sprinkles and remaining candy coatings as shown in photo, using some of the black candy coating to attach sprinkles to tops of cookies.
- Refrigerate 15 min. or until candy coatings are firm.
Substitute 3 Tbsp. strawberry spread for the chocolate spread.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|