NUTTER BUTTER-Pretzel Crispy Squares
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) marshmallows
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- 14 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), coarsely chopped, divided
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) milk chocolate-coated pretzels (about 1-1/2 cups), coarsely chopped, divided
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec.
- Add cereal; mix well. Add half the chopped cookies and pretzels; mix just until combined.
- Press onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies and pretzels; press lightly into cereal mixture to secure. Cool completely.
Prepare using dark chocolate- or white chocolate-covered pretzels.
Instead of cutting the treats into squares, cut them into other fun shapes, such as rounds, with cookie cutters. If desired, you can decorate the rounds with decorating gel or icing to resemble basketballs.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|