NUTTER BUTTER PB&J Cookie Bites
These mini cheesecake bites are perfect party desserts with a peanut butter cookie crust and cookie and jam topping.
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 30min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 24 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 Tbsp. seedless raspberry jam
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Chop 6 cookies; reserve for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter until blended. Press crumb mixture onto bottoms and up sides of 24 paper-lined mini muffin pan cups.
- Bake 8 min.; cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Whisk in whipped topping until blended.
- Spoon into crusts.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Top with jam and reserved chopped cookies just before serving.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of fruit preserves or jam, such as strawberry.
- Mini Muffin Paper Liners
Look for the mini muffin pan liners in the baking section of your supermarket or craft store.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and/or frozen light whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Added sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|