NUTTER BUTTER-OREO No-Bake Bars
Your favorite snacks all together! Popcorn and cookies are mixed with melted marshmallows for a chewy chocolate peanut butter bar.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 20 servings.
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 12 OREO Cookies, chopped
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), chopped
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; stir to coat. Microwave 1 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec.
- Combine chopped cookies. Reserve 1/3 cup cookies for later use. Add remaining chopped cookies to marshmallow mixture along with the popcorn; mix well.
- Press popcorn mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Top with reserved chopped cookies; press gently into popcorn mixture to secure. Cool completely.
- Use foil handles to remove popcorn mixture from pan before cutting into bars.
- Special Extra
After pressing popcorn mixture onto bottom of prepared pan, melt 1 oz. white baking chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over dessert, Cool completely, then cut into bars as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Added sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|