NUTTER BUTTER Neapolitan Squares
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 9 servings.
- 18 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), finely crushed (about 2-1/4 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread chocolate ice cream over crust; top with tablespoonfuls of strawberry ice cream.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan; discard foil before cutting dessert into squares. Serve topped with bananas and chocolate syrup.
- Special Extra
Cut 5 additional NUTTER BUTTER Cookies in half; use to garnish dessert just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 7.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 24g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|