NUTTER BUTTER Mummy Pops
In just 20 minutes you'll have the best treats for a Halloween party. Drizzle chocolate over purchased peanut butter cookies for a spooky good dessert idea!
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cookie pop each.
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) white baking chocolate, melted
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape)
- 24 candy-coated chocolate chips
- Cover baking sheet with wax paper. Dip 1 lollipop stick into melted chocolate; insert into filling in 1 cookie, being careful not to break cookie. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with additional lollipop sticks and remaining cookies. Refrigerate 15 min.
- Drizzle remaining melted chocolate over cookies to resemble wrappings on a mummy. Add 2 chips to each for the mummy's eyes.
- Refrigerate 15 min. or until chocolate is firm.
Substitute candy button eyes for the chocolate chips.
Substitute white candy coating wafers for the white baking chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Added sugars 4g|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|