NUTTER BUTTER Maple Glazed Blondies
Homemade peanut butter brownies are always a good idea for dessert, but add a maple syrup glaze and you have the best dessert to serve any crowd.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 30 servings.
- 20 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- 1 cup butter, softened, divided
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1⅓ cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cups powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil hanging over sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Chop 4 cookies; reserve for later use. Crush remaining cookies into fine crumbs; spoon into medium bowl.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. butter. Add to cookie crumbs; mix well. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Combine flour and baking soda; set aside. Beat remaining butter with brown sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Spoon over crust; spread to evenly cover crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool 20 min.
- Heat syrup just until warmed. Add to powdered sugar in large bowl; whisk until blended. Spread evenly over blondies in pan. Top with reserved chopped cookies. Cool completely. Use foil handles to remove blondies from pan before cutting into bars.
Prepare using maple-flavored or pancake syrup.
- How to Store
Store any leftover blondies in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Added sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|