NUTTER BUTTER Ice Cream Sandwiches
Looking for a fast and fun summer dessert? In just 15 minutes you can fill peanut butter cookies with your favorite ice cream in these bite sized sandwiches.
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 ice cream sandwich each.
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape)
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream, softened
- Split cookies. Place 12 cookie pieces, top sides down, on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Top with ice cream, adding about 2 Tbsp. ice cream to each cookie half.
- Cover with reserved cookie halves; press gently into ice cream to secure.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 min. to soften slightly before serving.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of ice cream.
- Special Extra
Roll edges of filled cookies in chopped peanuts or sprinkles before freezing as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|