NUTTER BUTTER Haystacks
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 18 servings, 2 haystacks each.
- 14 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- ½ cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Chop all but 4 cookies.
- Microwave chocolate chips and peanut butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until chocolate chips are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Add chopped cookies, noodles and nuts; mix well.
- Drop into 36 mounds on parchment-covered baking sheet to resemble haystacks. Coarsely chop remaining cookies; sprinkle over haystacks.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Size Wise
These individual haystacks have built-in portion control so you can enjoy a sweet treat while still easily keeping tabs on portions.
To prepare larger haystacks, drop rounded tablespoonfuls of the noodle mixture into 18 mounds on prepared baking sheet. Makes 18 servings, 1 haystack each.
- How to Store
Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|