NUTTER BUTTER Funny Face Candy Corn Cookies
Looking for a cute and easy Halloween cookie? Decorate NUTTER BUTTER Cookies like candy corn for an easy - and adorable - dessert.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 1 cookie each.
- 4 oz. white candy coating wafers, melted, divided
- 20 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape)
- 2 Tbsp. EACH orange, yellow and white colored sugar
- 40 mini candy button eyes (about 2 tsp.)
- 1 Tbsp. black decorating icing
- Reserve 1 tsp. melted candy coating for later use. Spread remaining candy coating onto tops of cookies; immediately sprinkle with colored sugars to resemble candy corn as shown in photo. Gently shake each cookie to remove any excess sugar.
- Refrigerate 5 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- Use reserved candy coating to attach 2 eyes to each cookie. Add mouths with the decorating icing.
- Special Extra
For added flavor, separate cookie halves before using as directed, leaving cream filling on 1 half of each cookie. Spread 3 Tbsp. raspberry jam or chocolate spread evenly onto bottom sides of plain cookie halves. Reassemble cookies, then use to prepare recipe as directed.
- Special Extra
Add candy corn pieces for the noses, attaching to cookies with additional melted candy coating, if necessary.
- How to Store
Store decorated cookies in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 3 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Added sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|