NUTTER BUTTER Footballs
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 cookie each.
- 24 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape)
- 8 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 oz. white candy coating wafers
- ½ tsp. oil
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Dip tops of cookies, 1 at a time, in chocolate; place, dipped sides up, on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate 5 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Microwave candy coating wafers and oil in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec.; stir until wafers are completely melted and mixture is well blended. Pour into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe candy coating onto cookies to resemble laces on a football as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 5 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- How to Store
Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week before serving.
Use white decorating icing to draw laces on footballs.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|