NUTTER BUTTER Football Players
Prep time40 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cookie each.
- 4 oz. blue candy coating wafers
- 1 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape)
- 1 oz. black candy coating wafers
- 1 oz. white candy coating wafers
- 24 mini candy button eyes
- Microwave blue candy coating wafers and 2 tsp. oil in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec.; stir until wafers are completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Dip 1 side of bottom half of 1 cookie in blue candy coating mixture, then turn to dip other side, leaving undipped "v" shape in center as shown in photo. Gently shake off excess candy coating; place cookie on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cookies. Refrigerate 5 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- Dip other ends of dipped cookies, 1 at a time, in remaining blue candy coating to resemble football helmets as shown in photo.
- Microwave black candy coating wafers and 1/2 tsp. of the remaining oil in separate microwaveable bowl 45 sec.; stir until wafers are completely melted. Pour into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe candy coating onto helmets to resemble face masks as shown in photo.
- Melt white candy coating wafers with remaining oil, then pour into (separate) resealable plastic bag as directed above. Use to decorate helmets and jerseys as shown in photo. Add candy button eyes, securing to cookies with remaining white candy coating. Refrigerate 5 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- Size Wise
The built-in portion control of these spirited snacks make them the perfect treats to serve your crowd of football fans.
- Team Spirit
Prepare using a different color of candy coating wafers to resemble the color of your favorite football team.
- Special Extra
Use remaining melted black candy coating wafers to outline edges of helmets.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|