NUTTER BUTTER Dracula
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cookie each.
- 12 oz. white candy coating wafers
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape)
- 1 tsp. black sprinkles
- 24 round black sprinkles
- 6 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp. red decorating icing
- 24 small red heart-shaped sprinkles
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Microwave white candy coating wafers and oil in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until wafers are completely melted and mixture is well blended. Dip cookies, 1 at a time, in white coating, turning to completely coat each cookie. Gently shake off excess candy coating; place cookies on prepared baking sheet. Decorate with black sprinkles to resemble photo. Refrigerate 5 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- Dip opposite sides of each cookie,1 side at a time, in semi-sweet chocolate to resemble the cape as shown in photo, leaving center white. Gently shake off excess chocolate. Return cookies to prepared baking sheet.
- Spread remaining chocolate on top of each cookie for the hair. Pipe decorating icing onto cookies as shown in photo. Add 2 heart-shaped sprinkles, points together, to each cookie for bow tie. Refrigerate 5 min. or until icing is firm.
- Size Wise
These fun decorative treats, with their built-in portion control, make the perfect snacks to serve at your next Halloween party.
- Make Ahead
These fun Halloween cookies can be prepared ahead of time. Store, in single layer, in airtight container at room temperature up to 5 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 12g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 32g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|