NUTTER BUTTER Double-Decker Fudge
Chocolate and peanut butter is the best dessert combination, and in this version all it takes is a microwave and refrigerator to be ready to serve.
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 20min
ServingsMakes 36 servings.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), chopped, divided
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Microwave chocolate chips and 2/3 cup milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until chocolate chips are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Add 1 Tbsp. butter; stir until melted. Stir in 1/3 of the chopped cookies.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Repeat with peanut butter chips and remaining milk in separate microwavable bowl. Add remaining butter; stir until melted. Stir in 1/2 of the remaining chopped cookies; pour over chocolate layer in pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies; press cookies gently into fudge with back of spoon.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until fudge is firm.
- Use foil handles to remove fudge from pan before cutting into squares to serve.
Substitute milk chocolate chips for the semi-sweet chocolate chips and/or white chocolate chips for the peanut butter chips.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Trans fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Added sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|