NUTTER BUTTER Dessert "Lasagna"
Looking for dessert to feed a crowd? This luscious dessert combines layers of peanut butter cookie crust with creamy pudding and whipped topping.
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 15min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 30 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- 2½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup strawberry ice cream topping
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Chop 5 cookies; reserve for later use.
- Arrange half of the remaining cookies on bottom of 9-inch square dish, breaking to fit if necessary; cover with layers of half EACH of the pudding and whipped topping. Repeat all layers.
- Refrigerate 6 hours.
- Top with chocolate chips and reserved chopped cookies. Serve topped with strawberry topping.
Substitute strawberry preserves for the ice cream topping. Microwave just until warmed before using as directed.
- Special Extra
Microwave 1/4 cup peanut butter just until melted when stirred. Drizzle evenly over dessert just before serving.
This luscious dessert can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 24g|
|Added sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||2 %DV|