NUTTER BUTTER Costume Party Pops
Make easy, no bake dessert pops for Halloween or Day of the Dead by poking a pop stick in a NUTTER BUTTER Cookie, dipping in candy coating and decorating with candies.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape)
- 8 oz. white candy coating wafers
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- Decorations: sprinkles, mini candy button eyes, decorating icings and gels, nonpareils, string licorice
- Insert 1 wooden pop stick into filling in each cookie; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Melt candy coating wafers as directed on package; stir in oil.
- Dip cookies, 1 at a time, in candy coating, turning to evenly coat both sides of each cookie. Gently shake off excess coating before returning cookie to baking sheet. Add decorations as shown in photo for skulls.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until firm.
Use red candy coating wafers to decorate as devils, orange wafers to decorate as pumpkins, green or purple wafers to decorate as monsters.
- Serving Suggestion
Stand a variety of pops in a dish filled with jelly beans for a fun serving idea at your Halloween party.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|