NUTTER BUTTER® Chocolate Cream Pie
Prep time30 min
Total time3hr 30min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 24 NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, divided
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) margarine or butter, melted
- 24 marshmallows
- ½ cup milk
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 Tbsp. salted peanuts, chopped
- Coarsely chop 8 of the cookies; set aside. Finely crush remaining 16 cookies; mix with margarine. Place in 9-inch pie plate; press firmly onto bottom and up side of pie plate to form crust. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place marshmallows, milk and chocolate in medium saucepan; cook on low heat until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; cool completely.
- Beat 3/4 cup of the whipped cream in small bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Add to marshmallow mixture along with the chopped cookies; stir gently until well blended. Spoon into prepared crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. When ready to serve, beat remaining 3/4 cup whipped cream until stiff peaks form; spoon over pie. Sprinkle with peanuts. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
A serving of this sweet treat goes a long way on chocolate flavor!
- How to Easily Crush Cookies
Use a blender or food processor to quickly and easily crush cookies.
Prepare as directed, substituting 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks for the chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 26g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 29g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|