NUTTER BUTTER Chocolate Cookie Balls
Expecting peanut butter excellence in amazingly delectable bites? You won't be disappointed.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 4 doz. or 48 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 27 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Crush 24 cookies into fine crumbs; separately crush remaining cookies into coarse pieces.
- Mix cream cheese and finely crushed cookies until blended; shape into 48 (1-inch) balls.
- Dip in chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Sprinkle with coarsely crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- How to Easily Dip Balls
To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan. Continue as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|